Investment for 2020 is shown below:
Paid In Advance
£5.00 per hour per child.
(for other information, please see contract information* below)
I am fully commissioned with Highland Council, to offer funded places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds (similar to nurseries). These placements will be on a first come first served basis, and can be blended with paid hours.
I have registered as a childcare provider with Edenred and my Carer Account Number is: P21045145. Please see http://www.childcarevouchers.co.uk/ to find out further information.
I have also registered with KiddiVouchers. Please see https://www.kiddivouchers.com/index.php to find out further information.
Childcare Choices – Government Website
Child Care Vouchers by Sodexo
Messy Nessie Child Care – Carer ID: 888170. Please see https://childcare.mysodexo.co.uk/ login for further information.
In order to have full disclosure and transparency, please find my contract information below.
Upon signing of contracts, I usuall take a retainer for your child in advance of starting if the start date you require is 1 month later – this is non – refundable – (childminders are limited and regulated by the Care Inspectorate in how many spaces we can offer – which ensures a small, caring and home from home environment).
Before signing any contract – Please ensure you understand and agree to the statements below:
1. You agree to bring along your child’s Birth Certificate on your first visit to my setting
2. You have visited my setting and you are sure that you and your child will be comfortable with me and my service
3. You have seen, understood and signed all my policies and procedures
4. You understand that retainers are non-refundable
5. That any late payment fees (£10 per day) will be added to your month’s fees
6. That late pick up or early drop offs outwith the given 10 mins before and 10 min after contracted hours, will be added to your months fees
Normally all of the above would be discussed when visiting my setting, however, please feel free to contact me beforehand if you would like further clarification of any of the above or to just have a chat.