Investment for 2019 is shown below:
Paid In Advance
£5.00 per hour per child.
(for other information, please see contract information* below)
I am fully commissioned with Highland Council, to offer funded places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds (similar to nurseries). These placements will be on a first come first served basis, and can be blended with paid hours.
I have registered as a childcare provider with Edenred and my Carer Account Number is: P21045145. Please see http://www.childcarevouchers.co.uk/ to find out further information.
I have also registered with KiddiVouchers. Please see https://www.kiddivouchers.com/index.php to find out further information.
Childcare Choices – Government Website
Child Care Vouchers by Sodexo
Messy Nessie Child Care – Carer ID: 888170. Please see https://childcare.mysodexo.co.uk/ login for further information.
In order to have full disclosure and transparency, please find my contract information below.
Upon signing of contracts, I take 1 months deposit for your child in advance of starting – this is non – refundable if the placement is not taken up or your child leaves the setting within 3 months (childminders are limited and regulated by the Care Inspectorate in how many spaces we can offer – which ensures a small, caring and home from home environment).
Before signing any contract – Please ensure you understand and agree to the statements below:
1. You agree to bring along your child’s Birth Certificate on your first visit to my setting
2. You have visited my setting and you are sure that you and your child will be comfortable with me and my service
3. You have seen, understood and signed all my policies and procedures
4. You understand that deposits are non-refundable and will cover the following:
a) Settling In sessions
b) Any breakages that your child incurs
5. I reserve the right to use the remainder of your deposit (after discussion on all of the above), towards your child’s last month’s fees
6. That any late payment fees (£10 per day) will be added to your next month’s fees
7. That late pick up or early drop offs outwith the given 10 mins before and 10 min after contracted hours, will be added to your next months fees
Normally all of the above would be discussed when visiting my setting, however, please feel free to contact me beforehand if you would like further clarification of any of the above or to just have a chat.